DSerial-PCI 3.3V (PCI 2 port RS-232 3.3V)
Dual Port Serial Card (PCI Bus 16550)
What better way to efficiently use system resources than with the LAVA two port DSerial-PCI 3.3 V? This board provides the easiest way to double the number of 16550 UART serial ports in your system while using only one system IRQ. This “tried and true” board is one of the most reliable and flexible Plug and Play products on the market.
The DSerial-PCI 3.3 V is the ideal means of adding serial ports to systems with 3.3 volt PCI or PCI-X slots.
Few serial peripherals or PCs would not benefit from the DSerial-PCI 3.3 V’s speed and economical usage of PCI real estate, IRQs, and COM port resources. Connecting the LAVA DSerial-PCI 3.3v to external modems, serial printers, handhelds and PDAs, mice and trackballs, keypads, serial POS devices, digital cameras and more has never been easier!
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
Sorry, this product is discontinued
- Adds two high-speed 16550 UART serial COM ports to any 3.3 volt PCI or PCI-X-equipped PC.
- Both serial ports support up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate.
- Both ports require only one system IRQ.
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses.
- Easy Plug and Play installation.
- Includes LAVA Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only.
1 PCI or PCI-X slot, 3.3 volt, 32 or 64 bit
2 nine-pin serial ports
Shipping weight: 140 g (4.94 oz)