Quattro-PCI (PCI 4 port RS-232)
Four Port Serial Card (PCI Bus 16550)
What better way to efficiently use system resources than with the LAVA four port Quattro-PCI? The board provides the easiest way to add four high-speed 16550 UART serial ports to your system while using only one system IRQ!
The Quattro-PCI’s strength lies in its Moko ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit). This chip only available on LAVA products consolidates a number of separate components into one chip, adding efficiency in manufacture, while eliminating any possibility of component failure.
The Quattro-PCI is used for connecting high-speed consumer peripherals to a PC, industrial applications, point-of-sale systems, and more.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds four high-speed 16550 UART serial COM ports to any PCI-equipped PC
- Serial ports support up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate
- All four ports share only one system IRQ
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses in Windows 95/98/Me
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Includes LAVA Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports. Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only
1 PCI slot
4 9-pin serial ports
Shipping weight: 7.06 oz 200 g